China Glaze's new collections for Spring 2011!
I've got some information to pass :)
First collection from China Glaze for a spring 2011 is Anchors Away!
ALL HANDS ON DECK
China Glaze Introduces 12 New Glitters And Crèmes For Spring 2011
Los Angeles, CA – (October 2010): Sail away this spring in 12 nautically-inspired colors from China Glaze. These bold and confident brights are reminiscent of a carefree natural getaway, with soft ethereal hues that inspire leisurely thoughts of sand and sea. Colors in this collection:
- Life Preserver: Highly pigmented and luxurious poppy crème.
- Hey Sailor: Vibrant crème red.
- Ahoy!: Delightfully intense pink that flashes with reflective glass speck.
- First Mate: Sophisticated and rich navy crème.
- Starboard: Hip and playful green crème.
- Lighthouse: Multi-dimensional, bright yellow glass speck.
- White Cap: Whimsical and sparkling multi-dimensional white.
- Pelican Gray: High shine, cool toned grey crème.
- Sea Spray: Calming pale blue crème.
- Below Deck: A flirty mix of taupe and violet.
- Sunset Sail: Delightful peachy pink high shine crème.
- Knotty: Micro-particle beige shimmer.
This spring, take a relaxing trip to the shore and sail away with China Glaze. Stop and smell the sea breeze!
The China Glaze Anchors Away collection will be available in two 6 piece acetates, a 12 piece display, a 36 piece rack, and as open stock colors.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze
The second collection is called Tronica and is full of holographic colours! Don't you just love holographs?
China Glaze is releasing a limited edition collection of 12 holographic polishes called “Tronica”. The technology driven, fashion forward and edgy colors will be sure to become a cult classic. The 12 colors in the collection include:
- Techno Teal – Turquoise Holographic
- Virtual Violet – Violet Holographic
- Electra Magnenta – Magenta Holographic
- Gamer Glam – Purple Holographic
- High Def - Blue Holographic
- Hologram - Silver Holographic
- Hyper Haute – Rasberry Holographic
- 3D Fantasy – Peachy Pink Holographic
- Digital Dawn – Dusty Rose Holographic
- Cyberspace – Taupe Holographic
- Mega Bite – Gold Holographic
- Laser Lime – Lime Green Holographic
China Glaze Tronica will be available at BSG starting January/February 2011 and at Sally’s Beauty Supply starting March/April 2011.