For a Spring/Summer 2011 OPI comes with a TEXAS collection.
The colour in this collection are:
Don’t Mess With OPI – A lean, mean, kick-grass forest green
Austin-Tatious Turquoise – Cowgirls love this bodacious blue-green
It’s Totally Fort-Worth It – A shimmery lavender grey that’s so worthy of you
Do You Think I’m Tex-y? A “berry” sexy bloom of Dallas dahlia
Big Hair…Big Nails – A rosy pageant peach
I Vant To Be A-Lone Star – You won’t want to share this starry Texas-sky blue
Houston We Have A Purple – A galactic red-violet that’s ready to “rocket-roll”!
Suzi Loves Cowboys – But she loves this campfire chocolate shade s’more!
They are so-Tonio – The “Honey” of a Gallon has so!
Too Hot Pink To Hold ‘Em – A red-hot pink-red that deals a winning hand
Guy Meets Gal-veston – An “engaging” coastal coral. A very orange pink
Y’all Come Back Ya Hear? – This Texas tangerine will be waitin’ for ya
You can buy the TEXAS collection at the official OPI distributor for UK at www.lenawhite.co.uk
And what about CND? They come with two new and gorgeous collections. The first one is called Jason Wu Color Collection and the second one is Perfectly Bare.
For the past eight seasons CND has created effortless, yet elegant, nails for Jason Wu’s runway shows and now they join forces again to develop The Jason Wu Collection: four fabulously femme Colours and one Effect that honour women through wearable, timeless shades.
“Every season I play with different ways of using colour in my collection, so it was a natural choice to collaborate with CND on a capsule of nail colours that reflect my aesthetics.” Jason Wu.
- Miss Wu is Jason’s signature limestone, warm gray that dries matte with a subtle chrome sheen; a perfect harmony of masculinity and femininity.
- Brigitte is a voluptuous warm pink that perfectly channels the 50s screen siren in anyone.
- Sophia is a gorgeous mushroom taupe that hits the trend for understated nails that still make a statement.
- Veronica highlights the evolution of glamour and decadence with a blue-based, oxblood red.
- Anna Effect provides a tweed finish via microscopic fibrous pieces when layered over any of the four colours creating a cool, subtle texture.
CND’s limited edition duo of Perfectly Bare Colour, a peachy skin-toned crème Colour and Perfectly Bare Shimmer, a gossamer veiled Effect creates an iced cameo manicure.
CND polishes are for UK customers available at www.sweetsquared.com
I will be reviewing both CND collections and OPI nail polishes soon so stay tuned!