I just got a chance to treat one lucky UK reader with a £50 voucher to one of the e-tailers of his/her choice thanks to UK e-tailer Appliances Online.
I got one voucher too and I've chosen ASOS. I love their jewellery, clothes and handbags and there's always plenty to choose from! I didn't buy any makeup or nail polish this time because they didn't have something I'd really want.
So firstly I'll show you what I've got with my £50 to give you some idea what you could possibly get!
I've got some jewellery as I love to feature them in my photos and ASOS offers plenty. I've got:
ASOS V Link Necklace (£12.50)
ASOS CURVE Bow Ring (£6.00)
ASOS CURVE Scissors Ring (£5.00)
Limited Edition Multipack Filigree Rings (£8.00)
Pretty, aren't they? They will be feautyred in my posts very soon ;) I've also got white linen trousers for my summer holiday because it's going to be HOT and white linen keeps me nice and cool.
ASOS Linen Trousers In Wide Leg (£13.00)
The last item I got was a total bargain! It is a New Look JP Boxy Across Body Bag for £5.50! I don't have any nice cross-body handbags so I snapped this one really fast.
So what would YOU buy with £50? What e-tailer would you choose? It could be Boots, Amazon, feelunique.com or any other that offers gift voucher!
All you need to do is to follow Lucy's Stash on ANY social media (all icons are in the top right corner), leave me a comment telling me where you follow and under what name, AND what you'd spend your £50 voucher on. I need to be able to contact you so if your email is not in your profile leave your email too!
- Open to UK residents only
- Leave only one comment containing the specified information (how you follow, how would you spend the £50 voucher and your email)
- The voucher is the only prize available, no substitutions or cash alternative is available
- Winner must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner will be drawn
- Competition closes 15th July
- Winner will be chosen randomly using random.org
Good luck everyone!