hope you've all had a great weekend, mine was great! I sooo enjoyed the Wimbledon final and I must say - what a match! Hats off to both players for a great game in such heat. My favourite - Andy Murray won and even though I'm not British I rooted for him for the last year or so, he's such a sweet & hard working guy! Have you guys watched?
Plus, there's still Jacava's competition on for whole AW 2013 collection! Check out how to enter HERE and remember that you've seen it at Lucy's Stash!
Well back to the nail art! I've got for you a design I haven't done before and I've created a tutorial as well. This is Jacava London Candy Floss and Mont Blanc with stamping, striping tape.
This is how you can recreate this design:
1. Paint your nails with the base colour, topcoat and let it dry. Then apply striping tape diagonally
2. Tape off two opposite triangles
3. Stamp over the uncovered part
4. Take off the tape
5. paint the opposite triangles with white nail polish (Jacava Mont Blanc)
6. Remove the striping tape and let the design dry
7. Re-apply new pieces of striping tape
8. Cut off the excessive striping tape
9. Topcoat the design
Don't forget to tag me if you recreate this design, I'd love to see it!