Multichrome Flakie Madness Nails with TUTORIAL
So I wondered what it would look like if I was to put all six ILNP Ultra Chrome Flakies that I reviewed yesterday, together. What came out of it could only be called Multichrome Flakie Madness! I combined ILNP Gaia, Phoenix, Success, Electric Carnival, Luna and Supernova with black polish. Let's have a look at the nails:
Here's how you can recreate this design:
- Apply two coats of white polish (Zoya Purity)
- Use make up sponge to sponge on different flakies more densely. Seal the nails with Seche Vite topcoat so you can use tape.
- Once the topcoat dried properly apply strips of tape and make sure the edges adhered to the nail properly
- Paint over the whole nail with black polish (A England Camelot)
- Remove the tape strips immediately
- Seal the nails with topcoat
That is flakie madness indeed! When the nails were just full of flakies I didn't like it that much but once I added the black parts it enhanced the different colours and made it look so much better.
ILNP Ultra Chrome Flakies Collection will be available at www.ilnp.com for $12.50 per bottle once they re-stock.
Have a nice day! Lucie x