Happy New Year everyone!
I can't believe another year has passed and I'm doing the 2014 summary. I have done a lot of nail art and swatches, learnt many new things and met many other bloggers. It's been a great year for me and I couldn't do it without you, my readers so thank you! Also a big thank you belongs to all the brands, small and big for the support and collaborations in the past year.
What happened in 2014:
- I got qualified as nail technician
- Lucy's Stash PRO was founded
- I've been shortlisted for Cosmopolitan Blog Awards for the second time in a row
- piCture pOlish Dragonfly, my collaboration shade was released 1st December 2014
- ... and probably many more things that I can't remember ;)
I've prepared a summary of my favourite nail art designs I've done this past year...
And in 2015? I'm getting married! I'm thinking of doing a series of posts about some of the elements of my wedding, especially about the pretty details - would you like to see few posts like that?
I want to wish you all health, luck, love and lots of new polishes in 2015 and thank you all for the support and kindness you've shown me in the past year(s). I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for you so big thank you!
Love, Lucie x