Pastels & Peonies | Glitter Half-moon Nail Art
How are you all doing? I'm still very excited from my last post about VOLOOM hair volumizing iron - have you seen it yet? It's such an awesome hair tool! I hope you've enjoyed something little bit different. Now it's back to nails with this romantic-looking nail art design.
I have been testing the new KIKO Perfect Gel Duo in Milky Mint a while ago and I couldn't resist doing some nail art with it. Milky Mint is beautiful aqua mint colour and it goes perfectly with soft pinks and purples so that's what I paired it up with...
I've used KIKO Milky Mint, Bundle Monster neon round glitter and gold caviar beads from Light In The Box.
How to get this look:
- Paint your nails with two coats of KIKO Milky Mint
- Apply a tiny bit of the Perfect Gel Topcoat to the top area of the nail and stick three purple glitters in a half moon shape
- Again using the topcoat stick smaller pink glitters next to the purple glitters and on the sides if you need to fill the space
- Last embellishment are the caviar beads - Stick them in between the purple glitters using topcoat.
- Topcoat the whole nail with KIKO Perfect Gel Topcoat
Hope you've enjoyed this post and have a lovely weekend everyone! Lucie x