Barry M Autumn/Winter 2015 New Releases & London Event Report
On Thursday 24th September, I have attended two events - Rituals event which I've written about HERE and Barry M event which I'll tell you a bit more about today.
Barry M is releasing new products for the Autumn/Winter 2015 season and they've prepared a special spooky event for bloggers and vloggers. The event was held at the London Bridge Experience, a dungeon full of dark corners, spooky figurines and scary stuff. The whole event was kinda dark and spooky so you won't see many pictures from the evening - yes, it was that dark! I found it a bit hard to take decent pictures of the new products but luckily we got a generous goody bag so I took new pictures for you.
There were few things going on at the event apart from showcase of new products. Anyone could get their nails painted with the new Midnight Gelly shades by NAILS BY METS team led by Metta Francis, an award winning manicurist (yes, I'm a fan!). Barry M didn't forget the music either, there was a DJ playing throughout the evening.
The food and deserts were carried around by what I think were London Experience employees with scary zombie-like makeup. I think I would be really terrified if I'd met them somewhere at night :D
All the products I'll show you now were given to me in the goody bag so big thanks to Barry M! Here are some of the new releases:
- Super Natural Palette - Eyeshadow palette with natural shades with a range of finishes. This palette is similar to Naked palettes but a good budget replacement (£6.49)
- Light Me Up Liquid Highlighter - liquid highlighter that can be applied all over the face/added to moisturiser for a natural glow or as a regular highlighter. It has a very fine gold-beige shimmer and it creates a soft sheen on skin. It is available in Superdrug for £4.99 and will be available in Boots from 30th September.
- Get Up & Glow Palette - A palette with powder bronzer, two blushers (peach and coral) and two highlighters. I like this one a lot because it has everything I need in one place. It is a Boots exclusive and will be available for £6.49 from 30th September.
- Pout 'N' About Palette - Lip gloss palette with five shades including pink, coral, red and berry shades. This palette is available in Superdrug for £6.49 and will be available in Boots as well.
- Midnight Gelly Nail Paint - last but not least, the nail polishes! These are four new off-black shades. They are very dark, blackened shades of green, purple, red and blue. They are available in Superdrug for £3.99 and will be available in Boots as well at the end of September.
I'm working on swatching the ne Midnight Gelly shades so you can expect them soon. Hope you've enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more!
Have a lovely day! Lucie x