Double Stamp All The Nails!
It's time for a nail art challenge! I'm part of a Facebook group called PAINT ALL THE NAILS and this month's challenge is double stamping. I admit to cheating a bit because I've filled flowers with gold polish as stamped decals, not just pure stamping. But I'm pretty happy with the result so let's have a look at the manicure ;)
How to achieve this look:
- Apply a coat of base coat on clean dry nails
- Paint the nails with two coats of grey polish, I've used 'Ard As Nails Slated
- Then using B. Loves Polish Colour Alike stamping polish in B. a Twilight and chevron pattern from B.01 ♥ geometry is perfect ♥ stamping plate, stamp on the charcoal chevrons
- Next create the stamping decals, gold roses framed with white. Stamp roses from B.02 ♥ flower power ♥ plate with white Essence stamping polish onto B. Loves plates XL stamper and leave it to dry a minute.
- Then fill in the roses with gold B. Loves Polish Colour Alike stamping polish in B. a Golden Queen
- Once it dries paint a layer of topcoat over the decal and let it dry again. I've used Seche Vite top coat
- Once the decal is dry, peel it off the stamper and lightly press it on the nail freshly painted with topcoat
- Apply another layer of topcoat over the whole nails and decals
- Cut off the excess pieces of the decal with scissors and then clean up the rest with brush and acetone
I've also played with matte topcoat (Cuccio Matte Topcoat) and the matte version looks great, so I want to share it with you as well:
As always, if you recreate this look then please let me know by tagging @lucysstash or you can include #lucysstash so I can see your creation. I love seeing your nailart!
Hope you've enjoyed today's post and manicure and please check out manicures from other bloggers: