sorry for all these beauty box reviews but I just love them and some people like to know what's in them....it's like Christmas 5 times a month, every month!!! Love it!
Anyway today I've received my December Carmine box and decided not to wait and write review straight away. Oh and this first picture is of October box, I forgot to take picture of unopened box and don't want to spoil surprise for those who don't want to know the contents by posting a picture of opened box. In December box I had dark red bow :)
If you would like to subscribe to Carmine box, please use this referral link: http://www.carmine.co.uk/0dcO3 It will get me some points towards free box <3
And here are the contents of the box:
- Japonesque smudger Brush - The perfect tool to give your eyes a kick, this smudge brush provides excellent control for creating a variety of looks and blending all kinds of colour. Sold at Boots. I've heard good reviews on Japonesque brushes so I'm happy to finally try one. It's dense but still soft enough and will be great for crease. the brush retails for £14.75
- Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash - Fresh from the orchard, this refreshing body wash is packed with nutrients and organic pomegranate oil. So lather up and breathe in. This body wash comes with a discount card for free Pomegranate Facial Care Travel set worth £12.95 with any purchase of £30 or more. Use code MINEFREE. It is a full size and retails for £8.95
- KMS CALIFORNIA FREE SHAPE quick blow dry - the ultimate time saver that will leave your hair incredibly smooth from multi-award winning haircare brand KMS California. Simply make this the last product you spritz on before drying to reduce your blowdrying time by up to 50%. Well that sounds interesting, I hate long hair drying. I have very long hair so sometimes it feels like ages! Will try in the evening :) The full sized product has 200ml and retails from £9.10. The sample size bottle has 30ml which values about £1.36
- Institut Esthederm Time Technology Cream - Don't be deceived, this miracle cream is perfect for skin of all ages. Light reflecting- this Time Technology Cream from Institute Esthederm not only gives your face an instant glow but provides that deep moisturisation that you know your skin will thank you for. I'm not sure I'll be trying this cream as I'm very happy with the one I currently use. The full size has 50ml and retails for £69. The sample size has 10ml which values at around £13.80
- MYFACE Cosmetics Blingtone eyeshadow - Just like the name says, this Grazia award winning pot of colour will give your eyes a bit of bling. Try a small dash of powder for subtle look or layer it on for powerful glow. Get £5 off a purchase of £20 or more (incl. free delivery) when you use code carmine5 at myfacecosmetics.co.uk I have the shade Crystalline Green. The eyeshadow has decent pigmentation, it has this metallic shine and tiny glittery particles. It retails for £9.99 which I don't think I would pay for it :-/ I'd rather buy MAC refill...
- BENITO BROW BAR Eyebrow threading - box includes a voucher for one free brow threading at Benito brow bars nationwide, valid until 30th June 2012. Also 20% off of any eyelash treatments when combined with another treatment or service, valid until 31st Jan 2012
I'm really happy with this box, especially with the Japonesque brush and KMS spray. What do you think ladies? If you would like to subscribe to Carmine box, please use this referral link: http://www.carmine.co.uk/0dcO3 It will get me some points towards free box <3