December was so hectic I totally forgot to post November favourites so I'll skip straight to the December favourites where I've included some of the products I wanted to show you back in November. If you've missed October post, you can read it here.
- ILNP Ultra Chrome Flakies Collection - I have only reviewed the first half of this collection but I'm really loving them a lot, it has been a great ending to the year. You can expect the second half and some further experiments soon. ILNP Ultra Chrome Flakies are very versatile and will be a brilliant addition to any nail polish collection. They look great layered, mixed together or worn by themselves and I'm so so happy to own them! They are available at ilnp.com for $12.50
- All That Jazz Bee Bar Lotion - this is a multi-purpose product, a solid lotion bar that can be used for hands, feet, elbows or any other dry area. I use it for my hands before I go to sleep and it helps to keep my hands soft and nourished. I just warm it up in my hands and massage it in. It doesn't rub off on my bed sheets but it can be used with cotton gloves if you're worried. I really like that it's easy to use, it smells lovely and it doesn't dry out over time. I have been using one bar for a while and it seems like it will last a long time. There are 7 scents and two different sizes, my favourites are Natural, Spring Meadow and Citrus. I prefer the large Bee Bar for my night stand and the medium one for travelling. They come in a re-usable metal tin which is very convenient and helps to keep the Bee Bar clean. The large Bee Bar lotion retails for £14.99, the medium bar for £7.99 at All That Jazz and Nail Harmony website.
- All That Jazz Lip Butter is another product from the All That Jazz brand that I have been using for the past month and a half and really like it. The butter melts with heat of the lips/finger but it's not oily. It seems do a great job treating dry and cracked lips and keeping them in good condition. I get dry lips very often during the cold months so product like this is always great to have on hand. There are 9 scents/flavours you can choose from but my absolute favourite is Vanilla Berry and I reached for it first. The Lip Butters also come in metal tins and they retail for £5.99 at All That Jazz and Nail Harmony website.
- SEVENTEEN Define & Conquer contour kit - we all want that perfectly sculpted and flawless face, don't we? I wanted a contour kit since I've tried one at the Illamasqua counter but theirs was always sold out. This SEVENTEEN Define & Conquer contour kit looks very similar and to me it performs as well for fraction of the price. It blends well and if I use it sparingly it looks very natural. It retails for £5.99 at Boots.
- Pueen Cosmetics Buffet Leisure Stamping Set is a recent addition to the Pueen stamping plates family. The plates are fully etched which I really like and there are many patterns I adore. It's also one of my favourites because it is an excellent value for money because you get a plate holder too. Review and other details in THIS post.
- Yves Rocher Soft Eye Make-up Remover is not just my monthly favourite, it is my all time favourite! I've been using this remover for the last 6 years, possibly even longer and I absolutely love it so I couldn't keep this to myself. I always have at least one bottle as a backup. It lasts quite long because you don't need much, it works on waterproof mascara like a treat and it's very gentle on eyes. If you're still looking for your holy grail of make-up removers, I can more than recommend this one. It's available here for the UK customers.
- Edblad stainless steel bracelet with crystals - this is my latest jewellery piece and it's so unusual and modern. I got sent it for a review from ChrisElli.com a while ago but I've been wearing it so often lately that I want to show it to you earlier. I've never seen the Edblad jewellery before but I really like many pieces from them, especially this bracelet.
So those are my current favourites. I hope I've shown you some products that are possibly new to you and that you'll like them if you try them. Have a lovely day! Lucie x
*PR samples in the post