I've got some information to pass :)
First collection from China Glaze for a spring 2011 is Anchors Away!
- Life Preserver: Highly pigmented and luxurious poppy crème.
- Hey Sailor: Vibrant crème red.
- Ahoy!: Delightfully intense pink that flashes with reflective glass speck.
- First Mate: Sophisticated and rich navy crème.
- Starboard: Hip and playful green crème.
- Lighthouse: Multi-dimensional, bright yellow glass speck.
- White Cap: Whimsical and sparkling multi-dimensional white.
- Pelican Gray: High shine, cool toned grey crème.
- Sea Spray: Calming pale blue crème.
- Below Deck: A flirty mix of taupe and violet.
- Sunset Sail: Delightful peachy pink high shine crème.
- Knotty: Micro-particle beige shimmer.
The second collection is called Tronica and is full of holographic colours! Don't you just love holographs?
China Glaze is releasing a limited edition collection of 12 holographic polishes called “Tronica”. The technology driven, fashion forward and edgy colors will be sure to become a cult classic. The 12 colors in the collection include:
- Techno Teal – Turquoise Holographic
- Virtual Violet – Violet Holographic
- Electra Magnenta – Magenta Holographic
- Gamer Glam – Purple Holographic
- High Def - Blue Holographic
- Hologram - Silver Holographic
- Hyper Haute – Rasberry Holographic
- 3D Fantasy – Peachy Pink Holographic
- Digital Dawn – Dusty Rose Holographic
- Cyberspace – Taupe Holographic
- Mega Bite – Gold Holographic
- Laser Lime – Lime Green Holographic
China Glaze Tronica will be available at BSG starting January/February 2011 and at Sally’s Beauty Supply starting March/April 2011.