This box has been long expected and I really love it! It doesn't have a perfume sample in it and it has nail polish! Moreover December edition comes in shiny red box with black bow over white tissue paper. Fabulous!
Let's have a look at it then:
In my box I had:
- Blink+Go Hi-Definition Mascara - Longer, thicker, sexier. give your natural lashes stunning flake-free waterproof boost. It did lenghtened my eyelashes quite well but it also stuck them together. I don't think it added a volume. Mascara is full size and retails for £14.99
- CARGO COSMETICS Classic Lip Gloss in Paris - CARGO's new Lip Gloss formulation! Perfect shades, great wear and high-shine without being sticky. I've got pinkish pearl shade Paris. The sample I've received had 0.45g but I don't know how many grams is full size. Full size retails for £10.
- Deborah Lippmann mini in Razzle Dazzle - Party Glitter nail colour. I am soooo excited about this polish! Deborah Lippmann polishes are expensive and hard to get in UK so I'm over the moon! Razzle Dazzle is great raspberry glitter in a dark berry base. The only shame is that there is just one shade in all the boxes so we can't swap for more shades. But still, Thank you GlossyBox and Deborah Lippmann for this little jewel! The full size polish has 15ml and retails for £16. The mini version has 8ml so the value is about £8.50
- MEMEME Seventh Heaven - A luxurious moisturising facebase enriched with active nutrients and extracts to prime and nourish the skin. Can't wait to try this one! The full sized product has 30ml and retails for £15. The sample size I've received is 10ml, the value is then about £5
- RITUALS Foaming Shower Gel Yogi Flow scent - This unique foaming gel gently cleanses your skin and leaves it silky soft and smooth. Contains organic ingredients Sweet Almond oil and Indian Rose. Ancient Ayurvedic ingredient, Sweet Almond Oil restores the skin's moisture balance. Indian Rose has a relaxing effect. The Yogi Flow scent is just fabulous! Love it! Love it! Love it! It is a full size worth £6.50
- As an added extra there is a Deborah Lippmann Stripped to Go Sachet - remover finger nail mitt. I'm excited to try this sample as it is supposed to be a great remover.
Overall this is the best Glossybox I've recieved (my first one was October one) and I'm very happy with it. usually I don't like at least half things but in this one I love all of them! There are discount codes for three items which might come handy :)
If you'd like to subscribe to GlossyBox, please use this link: http://www.glossybox.co.uk/invitation/MjIzNzE=?utm_source=Customers&utm;_medium=link&utm;_term=MjIzNzE=&utm;_campaign=Refer-a-friend/
Don't forget to enter my 1300 Follower giveaway ending 20 December 2011 and 1500 Follower giveaway ending 1 January 2012!