Today I have a stamped metallic nails for you and a cute silver bracelet to complement it. I have been playing with the Models Own Colour Chrome collection and this is one of my experiments.
This look is very easy to achieve, here's a step-by-step:
- Paint the nails with two coats of Models Own Chrome Gold
- Paint latex around nails to avoid lengthy clean up or use sticky tape if you don't have latex. I have used Simply Peel latex barrier
- Using make up sponge, sponge on Models Own Chrome Silver. You can either sponge just silver or you can paint stripes of gold and silver on the sponge and sponge them on the whole nail together. The second method get more blended look
- Stamping - using MoYou London Fashionista plate 12 and white stamping polish, stamp on your chosen pattern
- Remove the latex barrier
- Do any additional clean up with brush and acetone
- Apply topcoat on all nails
This design went perfectly with my stainless steel & crystals Edblad bracelet:
Interesting piece, isn't it? I've discovered Edblad jewellery only recently when kind people from Chriselli.com offered to send me couple of pieces. I find them very unique and modern and quite strong and durable (definitely not a flimsy cheap piece of metal). I also like the crystals incorporated into the steel, they make it look much girlier ;) This particular bracelet is currently available here for £35. What do you think of this bracelet? Do you like contemporary pieces of jewellery or do you prefer more classic look?
Have a lovely day everyone! Lucie x