Did you know that this month will see a start of the second Nail Art Fashion Week 2016? Well, I'm one of the co-hosts together with the 'leading lady' Maria from So Nailicious and co-hosts Victoria from Manicurator, Emily from Very Emily, Anja from Lieve91 and WE WANT YOU to join the challenge with us!
NAFW 2016 Hosts
Hosting this year is of course Maria from So Nailicious who is the brains behind this operation. A huge thank you to her for organising this event and for inviting us to be a part of it! Also hosting are Victoria from Manicurator, Emily from Very Emily, Anja from Lieve91, and of course, me!
Our job is to get YOU excited to join us with this challenge, and of course we will be participating and sharing our looks as well. Every day each of us will feature a participant on our Instagram pages! So here’s your chance for your work to get featured by @So_Nailicious, @Manicurator, @LucysStash, @Lieve91 or @VeryEmily.
How You Can Join
Simply create nail art that follows the schedule below and share it with us by posting it on your blogs or Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook with the tag #NAFW2016. It’s our official hashtag and we’ll be checking it every day. If you need some inspiration help you can check out some resources including Vogue and Women’s Wear Daily.
The NAFW Fall 2016 Schedule:
- April 11 – Favorite fashion designer: create nail art inspired by your favorite designer. It can be your favourite local fashion designer or an established fashion house.
- April 12 – Shoes: create nail art inspired by shoes. It can be any shoes you like, wear or covet. Preferably from the Fall 2016 collections.
- April 13 – Bag: create nail art inspired by a bag. It can be any bag that you like, but again preferably from any of the Fall 2016 collections.
- April 14 – Fashion Trend: create nail art inspired by your favorite Fall 2016 fashion trend, i.e. florals, colour blocking, plaids,..
- April 15 – Fashion Blogger / Style icon: create a design inspired by your favorite fashion icon, i.e. by her/his outfit, her favorite colours or maybe nail art that they wore. It can be an actress, blogger, model or your neighbor – anyone you consider a style icon.
- April 16 – Fall 2016 Dress: create a manicure inspired by your favourite garment from the current Fall 2016 fashion week.
- April 17 – Fall 2016 runway nail art: create a nail design inspired by any Fall 2016 beauty look, nail art or make-up
So what you’re waiting for? Pin or save the NAFW 2016 schedule below and start gathering your nail art inspiration! Feel free to share the schedule, i.e. repost, upload to your blog, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
Add this button to your blog’s sidebar and link it to your blog post announcing that you’re going to Nail Art Fashion Week or simply link it back to this post. Will you be joining us? We can’t wait to see what everyone is going to create!