Yes, you read correctly, I have another giveaway! I know I have two other giveaway's running HERE and HERE but lovely people at GlossyBox offered one GlossyBox to give away to my UK readers so let's go!
October GlossyBox is really a great one! It contains:
- Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Thermafoliant – I yet have to try this product but Dermatologica is generally a great brands. Can't wait to try it! The sample size is 15ml
- Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Recover Masque – The sample size is again 15ml which is quite a generous sample and it will last a few uses
- Dermalogica Age Smart Renewal Lip Complex – this is a very nice lip balm and it smells really yummy! The Sample size is 1ml but I think it will still go a long way. Also this was an sith extra product together with Dermatologica cosmetic bag! Pretty great I think!
- Leighton Denny Expert Nails Colour - I got in my box colour Hanky Panky (orange with pearl finish). I'm not sure what the fuss is about nail polishes from this brand, I wasn't stunned. Maybe I'm just spoiled by OPI, China Glaze and others :D
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner - I got a Moray shade, dark olive green with gold shimmer. So far it looks to me that everybody got this shade. I have tried this pencil just on my hand but it looks pretty good. As a brown eyed girl, I can definitely wear this colour :)
- Robert Piguet Eau De Parfums – There were also three fragrance samples in the box - Fracas de Robert Piguet, Visa De Robert Piguet and Calypso de Robert Piguet.
And now to the giveaway! As I've mentioned above, the prize is an October GlossyBox. Prize will be sent directly from the GlossyBox so I can't guarantee you any particular nail polish colour..it will be a surprise :)
The giveaway will be running for two weeks from 20 October 2011 till 3 November 2011. It is open to UK RESIDENTS ONLY! Sorry to the international readers but please join my two international giveaways mentioned in the beginning.