Today I want to show you five Glitter Bomb toppers by Rimmel which have been released before the holiday season. Although holiday has already passed there is never a bad time for a bit of sparkle and glitter, right?
I have swatched each Glitter Bomb on nail over black base and then even added matte topcoat which turned them into something I loved even more! Let's have a look:
SO MUCH GLITTER GOODNESS!!! Right?
The shades are:
- Disco Diva - light pink and silver holographic glitter in a clear base
- Bling Thing - gold hex glitter and silver holographic stars glitter in a clear base
- Bedazzle - magenta pink and blue hex glitter in a clear base
- Disco Fever - silver holographic square glitter in a clear base
- Midnight Mistletoe - red, green and silver holographic glitter in a clear base
They all had easy to work with formula and are perfect for layering over any colour or gradient. Each shade has different amount of glitter so I have used just one coat on each nail to show you the density of glitter. You might have seen Bling Thing used in my New Year's Eve manicure ;)
These Rimmel polishes are available in drugstores and supermarkets near you (hopefully in the US & whole Europe too).
Have a lovely day! Lucie x