China Glaze introduces two new collections for Winter 2011 -Eye Candy and Let It Snow!
3-D GLITTERS ARE A GIRL’S NEW BEST FRIEND
China Glaze Introduces Six New Innovative Glitter Polishes for Winter 2011
Los Angeles, CA – (September 2011):
Forget diamonds! This winter China Glaze introduces a nail industry first: utilizing 3-D glitters in its new “Eye Candy” collection. Inspired by Marilyn Monroe and her timeless allure, t
his innovative new glitter technology provides a knock-your-eyes
super sparkly effect to your manicure.
Multi-sized and differently shaped glitter particles are cleverly combined to create a sexy, super decadent, 3-D finish in six bright, eye-popping shades. Whether you prefer gleaming gold or glamorous smoky grey, China Glaze’s “Eye Candy” collection adds a dazzling finish to your holiday look with a glimmer that is sure to catch everyone’s eye! Colors in this collection include:
· Love Marilyn: Vivacious Red with Shimmering Silver Particles
· Blonde Bombshell: Glistening Multidimensional Gold Flecks
· Lorelei’s Tiara: Sterling Silver Infused with Blue Sprinkles
· Material Girl: Posh pink with Holographic Bubblegum Glitter
· Some Like It Haute: Graphite Gray with Holographic Glitter
· Marry A Millionaire: Alluring Amethyst with Multi-tonal Fibers
Celebs like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Ivanka Trump, Rosario Dawson and Emmy Rossum regularly rock China Glaze and now you can get your bling on with “Eye Candy.”
The China Glaze “Eye Candy” collection will be available in an amazing 3-D 12-piece counter display and as open stock colors.
Ho Ho Holiday 2011! Let It Snow!
· Poinsettia – Ruby red crème inspired by the traditional holiday plant.
· Ring In The Red – No Holiday season would be exact without this glittering red polish for holiday gatherings.
· Winter Berry – Creamy, cranberry-red perfect for sipping hot cocoa by the fire.
· Velvet Bow – Rich red crème color inspired by your favorite red wine.
· Glittering Garland – A dazzling glittery green to match the holiday greens of pine trees, garland, and mistletoe.
· Holly-Day – Looking for a bold color without the glitz? Holly-Day is a rich hunter green without the sparkle.
· Champagne Bubbles – Sophisticated gold metallic with a golden shimmer.
· Twinkle Lights – A mix of glittery shades to emblemize twinkling tree lights.
· Snow Globe – Frosty white polish with flecks of snowy color.
· Icicle – Smooth silver shimmer with a hint of flash and ice.
· Tinsel Town – Bold silver, metallic glitter and the perfect match for sparkling night on the town.
· Blue Year’s Eve – Ring in the New Year with this lustrous, shimmering blue.
The Let It Snow Collection is available in a 12 piece counter display, 24 Piece Lil’ Stuffers Display and a 36 Piece Polish Rack. Gift sets include:
· Belle Of The Ball: Champagne Bubbles and Tinsel Town with a Festive Ornament.
· Seasonal Sparkles: Poinsettia, Twinkle Lights and Holly-Day.
· Meet Me Under the Mistletoe: Ring In The Red, Velvet Bow and Glittering Garland with Lip Lacquer.
· Santa’s Little Helpers: Ring In The Red, Holly-Day, Twinkle Lights and Velvet Bow.
· Let It Snow: Blue Year’s Eve and Snow Globe with a Mini Snow Globe.
· Holiday Spirits: Icicle, Champagne Bubbles and Glittering Garland with a Pewter Bottle Stopper.
· Berry Sweet: Velvet Bow and Ring In The Red with a Holiday Berry Moisturizing Lotion.
· Baby It’s Cold Outside: Icicle, Blue Year’s Eve and Poinsettia with Fingerless Gloves.
· Deck The Halls: Glittering Garland and Champagne Bubbles with Limited Edition Holiday Berry Cuticle Oil.
· Winter Ice: Blue Year’s Eve, Tinsel Town, Icicle and Snow Globe with a Snowflake Charm Necklace.
· Holly Bear-y: Holly-Day and Winter Berry with “Holly Bear” Plush.
· Carry Me Away For The Holidays: Tinsel Town, Poinsettia, Velvet Bow and Icicle with a Manicure Carrying Case with Nail File.